WHAT IS THE HOUSING CHOICE VOUCHER PROGRAM?
HAMC’s Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Program, previously referred to as Section 8, allows low-income families to rent quality housing within the private market. Federal funds are provided by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) to subsidize eligible families’ rent. Through the HCV Program, HAMC pays a portion of eligible families’ rent each month directly to the landlord. Families can use their vouchers to rent a house or an apartment within the private market throughout HAMC’s jurisdiction. Review the HCV Landlord Pamphlet to learn more about becoming a landlord with HAMC’s HCV Program or if you are interested in making your unit available to HCV Participants within HAMC’s jurisdiction you may list your property here.
FORMS AND DOCUMENTS FOR LANDLORDS
- Rental Assistance Department Administrative Plan 2022 – Final Revision 10.26.2022 | ( PDF | [ Coming soon in Text/HTML format ])
- Notice of Intent to Vacate – Mutual Rescission
- Change Of Ownership
- AZ Residential Landlord and Tenant Act
- 2022 Fair Market Rent & Payment Standards Effective 04/01/2022
- 2021-2022 Fair Market Rent & Payment Standards Effective 12/01/2021
- 2021-2022 Fair Market Rent & Payment Standards Effective 10/01/2021
- Utility Allowance Schedule Maricopa Co AZ Effective: 08/01/2021