Call 602-733-6693 to Check Waitlist Status
The Check Waitlist Status phone number is only for confirmation of being on the wait list – It has nothing to do with approval for housing. Please read the “Maintaining Your Status on the Waitlist” information on this same page.
- The Interactive Voice Response System will prompt caller for
- ID Number (last 4 of SSN) or Alternate ID Click Here To Determine Alternate ID
- Date of Birth (MMDDYYYY)
Maintaining Your Status on the Waitlist
- If you are added to the waitlist for the HAMC Housing Choice Voucher or Public Housing Program, you will be notified by mail when your name comes to the top of the waitlist or if we are updating our files.
- If you do not respond to our notifications, requests for information, or if your letter is returned from the U.S. Postal Service, your name will be removed from the waitlist.
- If you have a change of address you must notify HAMC in writing. For faster service, please go the customer portals page, select the appropriate Affordable Property and/or HCV Rental Assistance portal link. Login and update your address. Alternately you may submit a change of address using our Contact Form.