To improve the quality of life of families and strengthen communities by developing and sustaining affordable housing programs; and to become a leading housing authority by exemplifying best practices, offering innovative affordable housing programs, and expanding accessibility throughout Maricopa County.
HAMC’s operating philosophy is based on its Core Values:
- Treat all people with dignity and respect.
- Conduct our business in an honest, responsible, and accountable fashion.
- Help all people realize their full potential.
Our Strategic Priorities
- Increase opportunities for our residents to move beyond their housing needs towards self sufficiency.
- Increase housing options.
- Promote employee growth and build organizational capacity in support of the agency becoming a High Performer.
- Emphasize performance and results by being responsive to our customers and modernizing our operations.