HCV Rental Assistance Programs Portals for Applicants, Voucher Residents and LandLords
Current rental assistance participants please login and use the portal to submit change reports.
portal.maricopahousing.org – Waiting List CLOSED Opening Soon
Public Notice: City of Tempe and Housing Authority of Maricopa County HCV Waiting Lists 2020 (Lottery)
Affordable Property Management Portals
- Baden.maricopahousing.org – OPEN – APPLY HERE
- Casa.maricopahousing.org – OPEN – APPLY HERE
- Eastline.maricopahousing.org – Waiting List CLOSED
- Fidelis.maricopahousing.org – OPEN – APPLY HERE – Starting June 8th, 2020
- Flora.maricopahousing.org – OPEN – APPLY HERE
- Heritage.maricopahousing.org – Waiting List CLOSED
- Hammond.maricopahousing.org – OPEN – APPLY HERE
- Hollar.maricopahousing.org – OPEN – APPLY HERE
- MRP.maricopahousing.org – Waiting List CLOSED
- Norton.maricopahousing.org – OPEN – APPLY HERE
- Paradise.maricopahousing.org – OPEN – APPLY HERE
- Parkview.maricopahousing.org – OPEN – APPLY HERE
- RoseTerrace.maricopahousing.org – Waiting List CLOSED
- Varney.maricopahousing.org – OPEN – APPLY HERE
- VMR.maricopahousing.org – OPEN – APPLY HERE
- Watson.maricopahousing.org – OPEN – APPLY HERE
PBRA Waitlist FAQs
Affordable Property Waiting List Disclaimer:
You will need the following to complete an affordable property management application:
- A least 45 minutes of time to complete one (1) application.
- Full names, social security #’s (if applicable), and birth dates for all household members and all household income and assets for every family member.
- A valid email address is required to complete the online waiting list application. An email address can be obtained at no charge from the following Vendors: Gmail, Yahoo, or Hotmail.
No printing is required.
For accommodations for persons with disabilities in braille, large print, additional time, or translation for persons speaking another language, please contact Barbara Grambs at 602-744-4533 or email Barbara at email@example.com; call the Front Desk at 602-744-4500; or TDD 602-744-4540.
The waiting list will be closed when the average wait is one year or more. Announcements of closing the waiting list(s) will be published at: https://maricopahousing.org/customer-portals/