January 26, 2022
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN to the general public that the Housing Authority of Maricopa County (HAMC) Public Housing Authority (PHA) Draft Annual Plan (2022-2023) is available for public review and comment. The draft plan includes changes in agency Housing Choice Voucher plans and policies.
The PHA Draft Annual Plan may be viewed on our website at maricopahousing.org, or on-site at any of the following HAMC locations:
• HAMC Administrative Office, 8910 N. 78th Avenue, Peoria AZ 85345
• Rose Terrace Property Management Office, 525 E. Harrison Drive, Avondale AZ 85323
• Surprise Housing Office, 12976 W. Cottonwood, Surprise AZ 85378
• River at Eastline Property Management Office, 2106 E. Apache Blvd, Tempe AZ 85281
• Heritage at Surprise, 12669 W Rimrock St. Surprise, AZ 85374
Written comments may be submitted at any of the above HAMC locations, or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org until the Board of Commissioners hears this plan at its regularly scheduled Committee meeting on March 23, 2022, at 9:30 a.m. These meetings are routinely held telephonically, and members attending telephonically are announced at the meeting.
All public meeting and proceedings are held in accordance with Arizona Revised Statutes, §38-431 through §38-431.09.