Dear Agency Partners:
We have established a temporary new Customer Support Fund to provide bill assistance to residential and small business customers who are experiencing financial strain due to the COVID-19 virus.
Starting Wednesday, March 18, 2020, customers who are having any of the following difficulties paying their bill due to COVID-19 can call our Customer Care center for assistance:
· A loss or reduction of income
· Unexpected expenses that cause a lack of resources to pay their bill
· A condition exists that endangers the health or safety of the customer’s household
Below are the details of the program:
· Customer can receive a one-time $100 bill credit per account
· The Customer Support Fund is set up for APS residential and small business customers and will be managed and distributed by APS
· Income or crisis verification documentation will not be required
· Receiving funds through this program will not affect eligibility for our assistance programs including Crisis Bill Assistance, Energy Support program or SHARE
· Customers can be directed to call our Customer Care center at (602) 371-7171 in (metro Phoenix) or (800) 253-9405 (in other areas)
This program is intended to help our customers during this time of need without putting a burden on our agency partners. Therefore, we will handle the activity related to the program but wanted to make sure you are aware of what we are doing. If you have any questions regarding the Customer Support Fund, please feel free to contact us.